1. Why does it stop at approximately 20 minutes?
The recommended routine is 20 minutes, besides, the device has a safety system that makes it stop after 20 minutes to avoid overheating of the motor.
2. What is each head used for and how long is each one used for?
- Cellu-active: it breaks up the fat nodules that form cellulite. 5 minutes on each leg.
- Cellu-detox: performs the function of lymphatic drainage. 5 minutes on each leg with upward movements.
- Body-brush. Dry exfoliation. 1-2 times a week before showering, preferably in the morning. Activates circulation.
- Soft-massage: tired legs, areas such as knees, ankles, décolleté, neck, arms without much fat, delicate belly, contractures, post-training. 5 minutes in each area.
Yes, on the legs and buttocks without any problem, in fact, it is very beneficial for fluid retention in those months. Specially for the swollen legs. It is also useful to release low back pain with the Soft-massage.
5.Why does it work?
1. Can it be used during pregnancy? No, due to its composition of essential oils.
2. Which head do I use it with? With Cellu-detox
3. How often should use it? 1 or 2 times a day.
1. Can it be used during pregnancy?
Yes, on the legs. In fact, it is fully recommended for pregnant women as suffering from swollen legs.
2. How long does it last cold?
3. Does it have to be in the freezer all the time?
Yes, it is best.
4. Can it be used with the oil?
It is better to use it with the serum910 as this one also works for tired and swollen legs.
5. Can it be used on the belly?
No, the cold in the belly is not good.
6. Is it convenient to use if I play sports?
It is very recommended to use it after doing the sport due the massage + the cold will help inflammation of the muscles decrease, reducing lactic acid so you have fewer sore muscles and your body will work more efficiently on your next training.
1. Can it be used during pregnancy? Yes, on the legs. In fact, it is fully recommended for pregnant women as suffering from swollen legs.
2. Which head should I use it with? The best combination is with Cool-legs. This way we enhance its effect. Or after Soft-massage.
3. At what time of the day is it best to use it? When you feel tired or swollen legs or after a workout.
1. How long does the charge last? About 30 pulses.
2. What material is it made of? 100% BPA free 304 stainless steel.
3. How long does the battery charging take? 2h
4. Can it be used with other beverages besides water? It can be used, but it is designed to purify water, if used with other beverages it must be washed thoroughly.
5. How long does it last hot and cold beverage? 12h hot, 24h cold.
IMPORTANT: make sure the bottle cap is very well closed. Due the safety system we developed (as UV is harmful for the body) the UV system only works when it makes sure the cap is very well locked. To make the UV system work, press firmly on the button.