Welcome to the era of LED light therapy, more affordable than ever for everyone. This technology, tested in numerous clinical studies, such as the famous NASA studies, stimulates the creation of collagen in the skin in a completely natural way to recover the luminosity and density of the skin without side effects!
Interested in learning more about this technology?
Let's start at the beginning...
What is LED Phototherapy?
Light-emitting diode (LED) phototherapy is an innovative technique that uses light for skin care. It consists of exposing the area to be treated with light of different LED wavelengths and specific colors according to the needs of each person. In addition to treating multiple skin conditions, this therapy stimulates metabolism and cell growth.
What is LED Phototherapy for?
LED phototherapy is widely used in the fields of aesthetic medicine and dermatology because of its multiple benefits in skin care. Among the main applications of LED phototherapy are:
- Acne treatment: Blue light used in LED phototherapy helps eliminate acne-causing bacteria, reduce inflammation, and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Facial rejuvenation: Red light stimulates collagen production, helping to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- Spot and hyperpigmentation treatment: Green light used in LED phototherapy helps reduce melanin production, improving the appearance of blemishes and evening out skin tone.
What is LED Phototherapy?
LED phototherapy is performed using specialized devices, such as the LED phototherapy mask, which combines LED light of different colors and wavelengths to treat various skin problems. There is a wide spectrum of colors, of which the most commonly used for the skin are: Red, Green, and Blue.
- Blue light: Used for the treatment of acne and oily skin problems.
- Red light: Stimulates collagen production, improving the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines.
- Green light: Helps reduce blemishes and evens skin tone.
- Yellow light: Stimulates blood circulation, improving skin radiance and vitality.
- Violet light: Used for the treatment of hair problems, such as hair loss.
- Orange light: Helps reduce inflammation and promotes cell regeneration.
- White light: Used for skin revitalization and scar treatment.
In addition, there is the Near-infrared (NIR), also known by its acronym in English, NIR. These are the longest-wavelength LEDs and act in synergy with other lights to activate collagen and the skin's natural proteoglycans, such as hyaluronic acid.
What are the advantages of LED Phototherapy?
LED phototherapy is easy and safe, and has many advantages over other skin care treatments. The main advantages of LED phototherapy are as follows:
- No side effects: LED phototherapy produces no significant side effects, making it a safe and suitable option for all skin types.
- Non-invasive: Unlike other aesthetic treatments, LED phototherapy does not require surgery or invasive procedures, making it a comfortable and painless option.
- Visible results: LED phototherapy offers visible results from the first treatment session, improving the appearance of the skin and treating different skin conditions.
- Versatile treatment: LED light therapy can be used to treat a wide variety of skin problems, from acne and wrinkles to blemishes and inflammation.
- Home and professional use: There are LED light therapy devices designed for use both at home and in professional settings, such as beauty salons and aesthetic clinics.
If you are interested in trying LED light therapy, we recommend following these guidelines:
- If you are opting for home-use treatment: follow the manufacturer's instructions. If you are using an LED light therapy device at home, be sure to read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure safe and effective use. There are different types of LEDs, with greater or lesser power, so some need more time than others to be effective. The quality of the LEDs is the key to your choice. Be well informed.
- Keep a regular routine: LED light therapy, like most beauty treatments, requires consistency. You will see the results if you apply this therapy regularly. Establish a treatment routine that is consistent for the best results. Choose the device that best suits you and makes your routine easier.
- Combine it with other skin care products: LED phototherapy can be complemented with other skin cares, such as the use of cosmetic products, other technologies, for example, radiofrequency or micro-currents, and of course, always with a healthy diet, to enhance its effects and the natural beauty of the skin.
Would you like to try it?