We already know the benefits of drinking water for health in general, but today we want to remember its relevance when it comes to fighting the dreaded cellulite.
Drinking water can help the body eliminate toxins and drain and burn fat as well. As a result, if you drink enough every day, you will help your body eliminate the fatty deposits responsible for cellulite.
To benefit from the benefits of water, you must keep two things in mind:
- First, you need to drink mineral water, and especially not to add sugar. Therefore, avoid sodas, sugary drinks of any kind, and even sparkling waters, which disrupt digestion and promote cellulite.
- Second, it is best to drink small amounts at a time. We recommend dividing your water intake for the day into several glasses. Better if it is outside of meals.
- Third, it may seem strange to you in our culture, but it is better if the water is hot. It helps to digest and absorb less fat. If you don't like it, you can take advantage and have a tea or an infusion during the meal. If you try it, it can hook you because you will notice a big difference in your digestion.
Here are 8 reasons to drink more water:
- You will eliminate cellulite naturally.
- Your belly will be flatter.
- You will lose weight.
- Your sports sessions will be more effective.
- You will have much more hydrated skin.
- You will feel less hungry. Drink a large glass of water 30 minutes before mealtime.
- You will eliminate toxins.
- You will have more energy, when you are dehydrated, you are more tired.
HOW TO GET INTO THE HABIT OF DRINKING MORE WATER?
ALWAYS KEEP A BOTTLE WITH YOU. PURE BOTTLE
Our advice seems simple, but sometimes it's a lot of effort. By constantly keeping a bottle of water close to you (on your desk, in your bag, on the living room table…), it will be impossible for you to forget to drink or feel lazy to go for a glass of water! With Pure Bottle you will have quality water, without impurities and odors at any time of the day. You no longer have excuses to drink water and take care of yourself.
FOOD RICH IN WATER.
Some foods are primarily water based and will help you meet your daily hydration quota. You can choose zucchini, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, lemon, watermelon, grapefruit, apple or melon.
SET AN ALARM.
If you are not used to drinking water, setting an alarm on your mobile will help you remember that it is time to drink water, in a few days you will no longer need the alarm.
DON'T JUST DRINK STILL WATER
You can drink hot infusions or broths in winter or drinks prepared by yourself in summer, a few slices of lemon and ginger and several mint leaves will be the most refreshing allies for summer.
AWAKEN YOUR ORGANISM WITH WATER WITH LEMON.
To drink more, start in the morning! A good habit to adopt when you wake up is to drink a glass of lemon water before breakfast. This drink will help your body eliminate toxins accumulated during the night, speed up your metabolism, and consequently burn calories, fight fluid retention and eliminate cellulite.
Finally, in order to be able to drink more every day, it can be very helpful to establish small habits. For example, drink a glass of water every time you drink coffee, as soon as you get home, before every brushing, or 30 minutes before every meal. Thanks to these simple reflexes, you will considerably increase your water intake and fight against cellulite.
But remember that the most important thing is the combination of everything, food, sports and of course the anti-cellulite and draining massage with Glo910.