Are you fed up with cellulite? If you have proposed to end it, we explain how you can achieve it.
Cellulite tends to appear in women in localized areas such as the abdomen, buttocks or hips, although it can also appear on the arms, for example.
Diet, exercise and professional and/or domestic aesthetic treatments are the allies to help you reduce cellulite and fluid retention.
We want to help you in your purpose, with some tips to remove cellulite from the hips, step by step, to obtain visible results in record time.
1. Exercise to eliminate cellulite from the hips
To achieve your goal it is important to exercise, combining aerobic exercises with strength exercises. Try to add some exercises to your training routine that help you reduce fat from the hip area.
Exercise 1: We will start with a simple exercise in which you will have to stand up and take a dumbbell in one hand. IMPORTANT! Use only one dumbbell. We will work one side at a time.
Using two dumbbells is one of the most common mistakes, when using two dumbbells significantly reduces the effectiveness of the exercise. By keeping the same weight in each hand, as on a scale, the forces are balanced and it would be the same as doing it without dumbbells but with the weight loaded on our trapezoids.
Keeping your upper body straight, flex your waist laterally until your hand reaches approximately knee height.
One technique when performing this exercise is to keep the hand on the side being worked behind the head, thus stretching the oblique more.
The ideal is to do 2 sets of 20 repetitions every time you go to train.
Then return to the starting position and do the same with the other arm.
Exercise 2: to reduce fat from the hips. Lying on a mat on the floor, lie on one side of your body and rest your elbow on the floor.
Keeping your legs completely straight and stretched out, raise and lower your leg without touching the ground. When you finish 20 reps, switch to the other leg. Do 2 sets of 20 and you will see results.
You can enhance this exercise by using an elastic band between the ankles. Slightly change the position of the arms, as you can see in the graph.
- As you exhale, lift your top leg up past hip height. Breathe in to go down. 8 to 10 repetitions.
- On the last one, flex your foot and do 8-10 bounces up.
- When finished, perform the exercise lying on the left side.
Points to consider:
- Position: slightly advance the position of the legs with respect to the trunk to prevent the lumbar region from curving excessively.
- It is not about raising the leg a lot but lengthening it as much as possible from the tip of the foot.
- When raising the leg, the foot should be parallel to the ground.
- Contract the abdomen (belly button up and in) to fix and stabilize the position of the trunk.
Exercise 3: Get on the mat in a doggy position, resting your knees and forearms on the floor. Keep your back straight and without bending your knees, raise your right leg to the right side, until it reaches hip height, forming a right angle of 90ºC.
Repeat the movement 20 times and then do it in the same way with the left leg. This exercise is perfect for toning the thighs and removing fat from the hip area.Exercises to get rid of cellulite on the hips
In addition to these localized exercises to get rid of hamstrings, there are aerobic activities that are great for burning excess fat from the hips and other parts of the body. Some of the most effective for this are: running (or walking fast if you don't like running), step, aerobics, GAP classes designed specifically for toning the buttocks, abdomen and legs.
2. Reducing and anti-cellulite massages.
The exercises will help you reduce localized fat but for cellulite, you have to make more effort, since it is a process unrelated to being overweight. You may have noticed that thin women and athletes also sometimes have cellulite, and this is because it is not directly related to weight.
You can perform a professional anti-cellulite massage in a beauty center, if you don't have time and want to be constant, you can use a good home appliance that reproduces this massage properly at home.
This massage should consist of different phases:
1. First, the fat must be softened by warming up, for this a kneading massage must be applied to the area to be treated with moderate intensity. This massage must be performed with the knuckles making rotary movements and in an ascending direction. It is a difficult massage to perform on your own, so it is advisable to use a good machine such as the Glo910+ anti-cellulite massager, which will do all the work for you, as if it were a professional. This techno-beauty device, endorsed for its great efficiency by the top press, offers different heads that allow you to carry out a SPA treatment at home, from dry exfoliation to anti-cellulite, reducing and draining massage.
2. Then it should be repeated with more intensity, to break the hardened fat nodules affected by fibrosis.
3. After finishing this massage, it is important to apply a draining massage to eliminate toxins and liquids. It is also very important to drink plenty of water or use a slimming tea, such as 14 DAY EXPRESS PROGRAM DETOX AND SLIMMING.