Do you need to do a detox cleanse after winter?
The first few months of the year are often the most depressing months, especially if you live in the northern hemisphere. In these areas the days are short and the weather is cold, and the lack of light affects us. This can lead us to eat without much control and ignore the weight we are gaining. Also, snacking at the office and between meals of some not very healthy treats (jelly beans, crisps, chocolate, cookies...) are a great temptation.
And of course, winter clothes are ideal to hide those extra kilos!
But as we enter spring and shed some of those layers, we start to notice the extra weight we've put on in winter.
Also, our system can feel slow and unhealthy.
Ready for your detox plan?
Start the First with a fresh and light Detox cleanse!
The GLO 14 DAY EXPRESS PROGRAM DETOX & SLIMMING is a simple and delicious way to detoxify your system and lose weight, without cutting out your favorite foods. Simply drink a cup of delicious organic tea twice a day and remember to drink plenty of water.
If you want to make it even more effective, you can also cut back on alcohol, refined sugar, and processed foods while you're on the program, or even better, continuously. Why not use detoxification to kickstart some healthier eating habits for the long haul?
The tea bags contain a range of natural, 100% organic ingredients designed for various benefits:.
- Eliminate excess fluids and toxins
- Burn fat
- Stimulate and improve your digestion
- Reduce swelling and cleanse the body
The program has been designed by a team of health professionals. Unlike some detox products, the ingredients are not laxative, and the blend is designed to improve your overall digestive system and promote healthy weight loss.
The program is very easy to follow: just have a cup of tea with your breakfast and a second cup in the evening, after dinner. We also recommend that you drink 2 liters of water a day to ensure the proper functioning of your body.
Our top tips to make sure you get enough water are:
- Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning when you wake up
- Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before each meal and 1 hour after.
- A glass in the middle of the afternoon will help you feel full until dinner time.
- Have a glass of water just before you go to bed.
- Try to avoid drinking water during the meal: it is better to drink it before and after, so digestion is better.
- You can also add some fresh lemon to the water for a refreshing drink. Just remember not to brush your teeth for at least 30 minutes after drinking lemon water, as the acid can weaken tooth enamel.
Let's do it! You can find it at www.glo910.com and at El Corte Inglés pharmacies.