ABOUT US? We are MIXEN BEAUTY TECHNOLOGIES SL. and we treat your personal data as co-responsible for the treatment. This means that we jointly take charge of how to use and protect your data.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (obtained online or in person), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your queries as well as, if you wish, send you our personalized communications.
WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them to execute the contract that you accept with us when registering and when making a purchase or enjoying any of our services or functionalities, although there are other reasons that legitimate us, such as the interest in answering your queries or the consent you give us to send you our newsletter, among others.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers that help or support us, external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, and are already located within or outside the European Union.
YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to oppose our use of your data or to carry it, as we explain in detail below.
We invite you to read our complete Privacy and Cookies Policy below to understand in detail the use we will make of your personal data and the rights you have in relation to them.
In this Privacy and Cookies Policy you will find all the relevant information that applies to the use we make of the personal data of our customers and users, from our online page www.glo910.com. that you use to interact with us.
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses we carry out or the rights you have in relation to your data:
We make permanently available all the information in this Privacy and Cookies Policy that you can consult when you deem it appropriate and also, or you will also find information about each treatment of your personal data as you interact with us.
When we talk about the Web, we refer to our Web www.glo910.com
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA? Those responsible for the processing of your data are: MIXEN BEATUTY TECHNOLOGIES SL., A company that currently operates in Europe selling products of the GLO brand (hereinafter "MIXEN"):
Postal address: Avda. De las Naciones Unidas 21, bajo, 01015 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava, Spain.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA? Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as the case may be, the following:
your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.);
economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter).
Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or features.
Depending on how you interact on our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes.
To manage your registration as a user of the Web
In case you decide to register as a user on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of it and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or of services that you have contracted with Us on the Web. This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including the sending of quality surveys on the products or services provided.
- Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used. For example, if when buying any of our products through the Web, and activate the functionality of saving your card data for future purchases (in case this functionality is available), we need to process the data indicated for activation and development. of said functionality. Consent to activate this functionality allows your auto-completed payment details to appear on subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be considered valid and valid for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the section corresponding to the payment information of your user account registered on the Web
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent and detect the improper use of the Web, for example, during the purchase and return process, as well as potential fraud against you and / or Us. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent or if we detect abnormal behaviors with indications of fraudulent uses of our features, products and services, this treatment may have consequences such as blocking the transaction or canceling your user account.
- Manage possible changes or returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of products, product reservations through the Web, as such options are available at all times.
- For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Web.
For marketing purposes This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Personalize the services we offer you and be able to make recommendations based on your interaction with MIXEN on the Web and analysis of your user profile (for example, based on your purchase and browsing history).
- To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS). Likewise, we can send you this information through push notifications if you have activated them on your mobile device.
- Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what the products and services that best fit your style may be when it comes to sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (that is, depending on the products you have clicked on), we will make suggestions for products that we think may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "cart recovery" functionality.
- Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the instructions that we provide in each communication. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can disable this option on your mobile device.
- Show you Internet advertising that you can see when you browse websites and apps, for example, on social networks. The advertising you see may be displayed randomly, but other times it is advertising that may be related to your purchase history, preferences and browsing.
- In the event that you are a user of social networks, we may provide those with whom we collaborate certain information so that they can show you ads from GLO (trademark of MIXEN) and, in general, offer you or other similar users, advertising taking into account your profile on these social networks. If you want information about the use of your data and the operation of ads on these social networks, we recommend that you review the information about your privacy on the social networks in which you participate.
- Additionally, we use your data to carry out measurement analysis and segmentation of the ads that we show to users on some partner platforms. For this we collaborate with these third parties that offer us the necessary technology (for example, through cookies, pixels, SDK) to use these services. Keep in mind that, although we do not provide personal identification data to these collaborators, we communicate some unique identifier (for example, the advertising identifier associated with the device, the identifier of a cookie, etc.). If you want more information about it, please, check our Cookies Policy. Likewise, you can reset your advertising identifier or disable the personalization of the ads on your device (if you have our App installed on an IOS device you can manage your preferences in Settings / Privacy / Advertising. If your device is Android, go to Settings / Google / Ads).
- Data enrichment: When we obtain your personal data from various sources, we may combine them in certain circumstances in order to improve our understanding of your needs and preferences in relation to our products and services (including the purposes of analysis, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improved interaction with our customers). We refer, for example, to the combination of information that we can make if you have a registered account and, with the same email address that is linked to your account, you make purchases as a guest; or to information automatically collected (such as IP addresses, MAC or metadata) that we can link with that information that you have provided us directly through your activity on the Web.
- Carry out promotional actions (for example, for developing contests or sending your list of saved items to the email you indicate). By participating in a promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate it through various means such as social networks or on the Web itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information on the treatment of your data.
- Disseminate photographs or images that you have shared publicly on the Web or through our channels on social networks, provided you give us your consent to do so.
Usability and quality analysis to improve our services If you access our website, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our website and so be able to introduce improvements.
3 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA? The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it, as explained below:
Manage your registration as a user of the Web. The treatment of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Web. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Web, we need to process your personal data, since otherwise we could not manage your registration.
Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or of services. The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us to you. It is possible that some data treatments associated with the purchase process are activated only because you request or authorize it, such as the storage of payment data (card) for future purchases or to inform you of the availability of our products ( in case this functionality is available). In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your own consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud or fraudulent use when you use the Web, for example, when making a purchase or return. We understand that the treatment of this data is positive for all parties: for you, since it allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts made by third parties; for us, because it allows us to prevent improper use of the Web; for all of our customers and society, because it also protects their interest in ensuring that fraudulent activities are discouraged and detected when they occur.
Customer Service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or queries that you make to us through the various means of contact that exist. We understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you as it allows us to serve you adequately and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service purchased through the Web, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the sale contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights that we inform you about below, or to claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
Marketing: The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example: when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications on your mobile device or configure it in such a way so that you allow to show you personalized advertising, or when you accept the legal bases to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the vo in our social media channels. To offer you personalized services or show you personalized information, either on our website or on that of third parties, as well as to carry out data enrichment, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in profiling the information we have about you (such as the navigation you carry out, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data you have provided us with, such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access to information according to your preferences.
Usability and quality analysis: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Web and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial to you because the purpose is to improve the user experience. and offer a higher quality service.
4 FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA? The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
Manage your registration as a user of the Web. We will process your data for as long as you maintain the status of a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services. We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. On some occasions, we will only process the data until the moment you decide, as is the case of the payment data (card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases (in case this functionality is available).
Customer service. We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
Marketing. We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. Likewise, we will show you personalized advertising until you configure your mobile device or browser so that you revoke your consent. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
- financial entities
- fraud detection and prevention entities
- technology and analytics service providers
- providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services, and / or collaborating establishments thereof.
- service providers related to customer service.
- providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as social networks, advertising agencies or advertising collaborators.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA? We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. The Stewards have agreed that you can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to us at email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis by which we process your data, you have the right to:
Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user on the Web you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
Ask us to rectify the data that we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user on the Web you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal data.
In any case, keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them. Any loss or damage caused to the Web or to the person responsible for the Web or to any third party due to erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete communication of information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain for what purposes we process your data. For example, in the event that you do not want us to send information to third parties to show you advertising, you can change your preferences on your mobile device by resetting your advertising identifier or disabling the personalization of ads on your device. In the event that you browse the web, you can modify the cookie settings of your browser. When our legitimacy for the treatment of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured format, in common use and readable by a machine, to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible. On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before: - the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD /index-ides-idphp.php)
WHAT IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA OR IF A THIRD PARTY HAS PROVIDED US WITH YOUR DATA? We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you as a user or client provide us, such as for the activation and sending of the Gift Card (if these functions are available), or when you send the order from a third party as a gift or you authorize a third party to pick up an order. If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties or if it is necessary for them to provide it to us when a third party collects an order in your name, you guarantee to have informed them of the purposes and the way in which we need to process their personal data. If a third party has provided us with your data or you have provided it yourself as a result of a functionality or service requested by one of our users, we will use it to manage the functionality or service that is being developed in each case, within the purposes set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, whose link we usually include in our communications.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY We may modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it appropriate. In the event that we do, we will notify you in different ways through the Web (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even communicate it to your email address when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce some interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our website.
What is a Cookie? A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer. Although the general term of "Cookie" is used in this policy, as it is the main method of storing information used by this website, the "Local storage" space of the browser is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. . In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local storage”.
Why are Cookies NOT used on this website? We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies? The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as "Third Party Cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are obtaining access statistics and guaranteeing the payment operations carried out.