How to remove cellulite in 5 days from home?
If you think it is possible to remove cellulite in just 5 days or maybe in 7 nights, we are sorry to tell you that it is a utopia, a commercial message that some brands launch, generating false hope. However, the good news is that it is possible to put limits on cellulite, and that is why, from Glo, as experts in treating cellulite with thousands of women with success stories, we know that to have satisfactory results in cellulite reduction, you need more time and above all perseverance.
In our blog, you can find a lot of information about what cellulite is, the types and degrees that exist, etc., but today, we will try to solve the main doubts about how to stop cellulite and obtain results once and for all. (Note: If you are concerned about these issues, do not miss these articles.)
What treatment is most effective against cellulite?
First of all, no treatment alone can eliminate cellulite. We have to use several tools to achieve results. It will always be easier to achieve results when we have cellulite in the initial grades versus cellulite of a higher grade, in which the cellulite process has been complicated; logically, if we have cellulite for years, it will not be removed in 5 days, we must be patient.
With the latest anti-cellulite treatments available in most professional centers (beauty centers, estheticians, clinics, and spas), results can be observed in the short term, such as Cryolipolysis, Cool Sculpting, Radiofrequency, Ultrasound, Shockwaves, Acoustic waves, Carboxytherapy, etc. It is vital, to have a good machine and an excellent professional to achieve results.
This type of treatment is usually offered in sessions (10-12 sessions) at a rate of 2 sessions per week, followed by a bi-weekly or monthly booster session.
But, to perform these professional treatments without accompanying them with a balanced diet, a physical exercise routine, and a lifestyle as less sedentary as possible, is a waste of money.
Therefore, we suggest a simple 5-day routine, which can be the basis for establishing healthy habits for the body and eliminating cellulite at home by combining food, exercise, and massage.
Fight cellulite with these simple recommendations!
So, to fight cellulite, you need to address both diet and lifestyle. Take a good look at these key recommendations:
- Healthy eating: it is the basis, if you eat poorly, your body is likely to suffer the consequences. A balanced diet is essential for the prevention and reduction of cellulose. Avoid processed foods, rich in saturated fats and refined sugars; also those rich in salt as they favor fluid retention. Instead, opt for foods rich in fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. It is also important to stay hydrated and drink about eight glasses of water per day. Your cellulite will improve, but you will also notice that your skin is much more beautiful.
- Massage and exfoliation: Massage and exfoliation are effective techniques for improving blood circulation and reducing cellulite levels. Use a natural bristle brush to make vigorous circular movements on the affected areas. This will help tone the area, activate the microcirculation, and improve the appearance of the skin. Creams will better penetrate skin that is free of dead skin cells.
- Regular exercise: Exercise is essential to maintain good health and reduce cellulite. Especially strength exercises and squats, but try to include habits in your daily life that will help you maintain the health and beauty of your legs, such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
What is the fastest way to eliminate cellulite?
When it comes to treating cellulite, there are no quick fixes. While some women may choose professional treatments or even resort to surgery looking for immediate effects, but they tend to have short-lived results without consistent aftercare.
Cellulite usually appears because of hormonal changes, such as puberty, pregnancy or menopause, genetics, or bad habits, such as carbonated or alcoholic beverages, sugars, fats, sedentary life, tobacco, etc.
Cellulite is an inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue that originates as a reaction to any of these factors and unfortunately manifests itself visually when it is already in a remarkable degree of development.
The most effective and lasting remedy against cellulite in any of its phases or stages is called MASSAGE.
For a good massage, you can go to a good professional, but you will be limited by the cost and time you will have to spend, or use a professional massage device adapted for home use, such as Glo910, with treatment heads adapted to all types of cellulite and its stages, from the anti-cellulite massage head, the draining or exfoliating, to be able to apply a deep, effective and fast anti-cellulite massage every day that allows you to have short and long-term results, a great investment.
Can cellulite be eliminated?
Yes, it can be eliminated, although we will need to be CONSISTENT, it is useless to follow diets or treatments, or to have a disordered or unhealthy diet.
The great disadvantage of professional treatments is that it is not easy to be constant, it takes a lot of time and money to be able to go every week to a professional center. But we can take care of ourselves at home with good habits and tools, such as the Glo910 anti-cellulite massage device.
WHY DOES GLO910 HELP REDUCE CELLULITE?
- It is easy to use and allows the application of quality anti-cellulite and draining massage, even if used by inexperienced people; for those who know how to give this type of massage, which is not easy at all, it will save a lot of physical effort when performing the anti-cellulite massage, achieving outstanding results in a short time.
- It activates the lymphatic circulation every day for 15 minutes, to maintain consistency and achieve results over time.
Do anti-cellulite creams work?
Many anti-cellulite creams are not effective because they fail to penetrate the deep layers where cellulite originates.
Many such creams promise false results, such as eliminating cellulite or abdominal fat in 7 nights, which is physically impossible. Moreover, cellulite is a complex process in which it is necessary to act on tissue edema, microcirculation, fat adipocytes, and tissue elasticity.
Cosmetics must be well formulated, with technologies that allow a "mesotherapy effect" to penetrate beyond the dermis and with a good previous massage that activates the lymphatic circulation and predisposes the skin to better absorb the active ingredients.
At Glo, we have developed cosmetics designed to be used with the massager, such as the Oil910 body oil, formulated with 6 essential oils that penetrate beyond the surface of the skin, activating lipolysis and regenerating skill cells.
Establish a routine in just 5 days to get rid of cellulite at home?
If you're looking for fast results, here's a 3-day action plan to get rid of cellulite naturally:
- Have a massage session with an anti-cellulite oil, such as Oil910 Body oil. You can help yourself with the Glo910 device for a better result.
- Exfoliate the skin with a natural product, such as ground coffee or brown sugar or use a dry brush, if you have the Glo910 device, use the Body Brush dry brushing head.
- Perform an exercise routine with specific exercises for the affected areas, such as a series of 10 squats with five repetitions + walking for more than 30 minutes at a brisk pace.routin
- Drink eight glasses of water a day.
- Maintain a healthy diet and avoid processed, sugary, or salty foods.
You can transform this routine into a professional treatment, using the Glo910 massager to perform anti-cellulite massage. This device allows you to perform a deep and intense massage, which we cannot achieve with our own hands alone. It also has a head to perform dry exfoliation and leave the skin clean without effort so that the body's cosmetics can penetrate better.Follow these tips for at least 5 days and you will begin to notice a reduction in the appearance of cellulite, which will encourage you to continue taking care of yourself and establish a perfect routine with long-term results, go for it!